Participant count
  • Participant list

8thGenSI
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

Harmony Ultimate Universal Remote

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Lightly used, maybe a micro scratch here and there but nothin obvious, I would rate it a 9/10.

Price:

Looking to trade for a nice old school class a/b amp that is in good shape as far as function and cosmetics go. I will be mounting this amp where it can be seen so I would like something in good shape. If you have something that really sparks my interest I might be willing to add cash.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I will only ship first to people with a good history on this or another forum. I won't ship first to people that I feel iffy about, sorry but there are to many D-bags that ruin it for the good people.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Sorry, couldn't figure out how to rotate the pictures in photo bucket on my iPad.

30432f6760b17b66af596a53f59d4a73_zps1d7cafea.jpg

cd927315eaec79cb7f9397373600e53b_zps88f4053b.jpg

240d0ff5da2476a0ea14c4f25d5813c9_zps2206b91a.jpg

c2c170a3f5143e35af2e90fe7834549f_zpscca0dd2c.jpg

Haha, yea I need to do that ASAP. I just got back from Torrance yesterday, been catching up on things. You are on my list for sure.
Yea cool. I just got a cdt care package today. New Mids for he truck. And a new 3 way custom set for the jimmy

Yea cool. I just got a cdt care package today. New Mids for he truck. And a new 3 way custom set for the jimmy
Sick! We have much to talk about, going a different route. I didn't get the sq I was searching for so I want to change up the amps and go to trunk mount instead of under the seat.

Doesn't have to be old school, as long as it is class a/b I'm open to considering it. Also interested in a 1500 watt+ amp for the subs. I can add cash or I have two alpine PDX v9's that I might be willing to add. I will make a separate thread for the V9's with pictures soon.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

8thGenSI

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
8thGenSI
hollister,CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies