wtt comps, batt, coax, amps, ect

Participant count
  • Participant list

johnsonboys

Senior VIP Member
I have a set of dieci components 6.5 , dieci coax 6.5 , I have a set of AQ/SQ 6.5s with grills and x-overs I have the original box as well for these. I have an opti 200.2 amp zed made. This thing is a monster. I also have a older RF 4040dsm 4 channel with two x-over chips . Works great sound even better. I have a brand new AGM battery in the box never used or hooked to anything, I'm not used on the AH rating . I've used these baths in many builds and they work great . This is just a extra I had on this last build. Model # ETX30la. Looking for a high end set of comps, a 1000-1500rms sub amp, or a double din with Bluetooth. I'm open to cash offers as well , just lookin to change up a couple things . View attachment 26550000View attachment 26550001View attachment 26550002View attachment 26550003View attachment 26550004

I'm asking for trades...... If you have an offer you can make it. This is the trade section. The while reason for posting in this section so I don't have to listen to everyone complain ... This stuff was in the for sale section already with zero interest in purchase, now we're here .. if you have an offer , make it I don't play the back and forth nobody wants to make an offer in fear of paying a dollar more than you have or want to spend. You know what the stuffs worth that's why you didn't buy it brand new and getringba deal is why were all here except I'm the one who bought the stuff all brand new. Don't mean to sound like a **** but If your interested make a reasonable offer , I'm not a dumb kid that's going to give all my gear away after my parents paid for it.

Bump it up cash offers and let's make a deal is encouraged I need to put some cash together for another project I will make great fair cash deals. Shoot me reasonable fair offers and I'll take it.

Thank you I may check that out. I've bought so much stuff off here but all I see is trade offers for EVERYTHING and nothing ever sell...... Gets a little frustrating
I understand man, we don't mind just making a regular ol sale ether //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I understand man, we don't mind just making a regular ol sale ether //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I hear ya , ice just started to get a pile of stuff I am not going to use and would hate to let it just sit here I am wanting a double din for my f350. I have quite a bit of stuff.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...