Wtt: Cerwin vega Stroker 2000 amp for amp that does rated at 0.5 or 2 ohm

Status
Not open for further replies.
All pm's answered.

Thanks for the clamp results Taylor-I thought it was you that clamped it. They are an awesome amp, just not what I need at the moment.

And for everyone asking a cash price-make me an offer. But I would much rather trade it for an amp/amps I can use.

I have a guy that might be buying them already.

Then ill be looking for different subs/sub.

But not sure yet.

That's why I'm leaning towards two 1+k amps-would give me more flexability with subs.

I got one of these off Taylor and it was a solid amp. It did get a little warm, but I think that's just the nature of this amp with it's G/H topology. I sold it to a good friend with a couple other subs. I ran it on a DC level 4 with level 5 softparts and the stroker was able to bottom out this sub at full tilt on low notes. I was looking for a while for a second stroker as I was thinking of strapping a pair, but wound up selling and picking up a single amp. Well built amps IMO. GLWT or S //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

How about this amp+cash for a larger amp? Atleast 3k+ watts.

Looking to upgrade from my 12"s to 15"s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...