WTT::: Attention SO CAL BOX BUILDERS!!! that are into College Basketball!!!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

Sir Pay
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

I have a ticket for the SWEET 16 @ the Honda Center on March 24th. This ticket is also listed on Stub hub @ the moment also

Item(s) Description/Condition:

The ticket is in Section 418 Row H

Price:

The Price of tickets in this section are going for 150.00 I am looking to trade for a speaker box that will house 2 13w7's. i am also willing to give up a ported 13w7 box that was built to spec by a JL authorized dealer and a 13w7 with a hole in it. when i took it out the speaker still worked.

I also have a factory 6 disk (gm) radio. I also have a 6 disk gm cd changer that comes with the delphi navigation system(i have an Alpine touch screen where the changer would have been.) that i would be willing to part with if you have a gm suv.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Naturally this would be for pick up only. in North San Diego County.

I will be @ the games on the 24th and the 26th sitting in the next section. You can PM me for the actual seat # of the ticket.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Sir Pay

10+ year member
Sir Pay
Oh So Cali
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies