wtt aq 2200d+cash for amp

Participant count
  • Participant list

mazdakid
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
illnoise
Im looking for an amp that does more power than the 2200d and will add cash for the right one. Amp is in good condition and works good. Im in the middle of moving right now so pics from my cell phone are all i have.

i have an rd audio d5....will trade it for this plus $250 frm u...have a sale pending for it...if it doesnt go through by 2morrow...i will want to trade it for this..interested?? does abt 4k at 1 ohm and 4.5k at .5 ohm...effiecient as well

guess it wil have to wait..these amps r going for $300 shipped..so $250 added for the d5 sounds reasonable to me...ur situation is understood..if i dont sell 2morrow..i should still have it next week...so if ur interested let me kno and ill let u kno if it didnt sell

Im probably looking for the power at 1 ohm.If i have to add $250 i wouldnt have the cash until next week.

I have an orion 2500d perfect working condition, willing to trade and you add a little cash. PM if interested. Rated at 13.8v to do 2500 and does a bit more, and is .5 ohm stable... great amp.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.