wtt a Aq2200d for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
need pics of the dc nothing is set in stone with subs or amps like 15s and different amps possibly 4 channels or monos but please no cheap flea market stuff not looking for quatum or hifonics maybe crunch gp3000d if its anything to do with maxxsonics

What kind of trade value are you looking for? Looking for just straight trade or trade plus cash on either end?!?!

V.

need pics of the dc nothing is set in stone with subs or amps like 15s and different amps possibly 4 channels or monos but please no cheap flea market stuff not looking for quatum or hifonics maybe crunch gp3000d if its anything to do with maxxsonics
Hifonics if flea market? really.. i have a colossus here that isnt flea market cheap nor is the quality what a ignorant statement...

GLWS nice amp.

Hifonics if flea market? really.. i have a colossus here that isnt flea market cheap nor is the quality what a ignorant statement...GLWS nice amp.
I see nothing wrong with his statement both of my local flea markets do sell hifonics, crunch, audiopipe..

Im not saying there crap I am just saying that flea markets do sell them.

Okay we all know here without argument most of those mainstream lines have a ****** line of product.. example he is looking for a crunch gp3000... thats associated with maxxsonics.. guess what so is my hifonics colossus xxv... and he specified in a broad way that hifonics is flea market whens the last time you saw a colossus.. or goliath or sampson at a flea market honestly...

Newer model (06+) are def. NOT crap. They aren't AQ quality but they'll get the job done if powered/setup properly. They will def. satisfy.

Anyhow, lmk OP.

V.

I will honestly say I have not seen any very top of the line hifonics there but nonetheless they do carry there other lines which makes his statement about flea markets true.. LOL i get what ur saying though im just bsing with ya

I know i dont take many people serious here on a argument its just he doesnt want a brutus or what ever else is on those standards.. i could use this amp.. my colossus is rated at 3200rms as 2 ohms.. some guy clamped it at 2990rms 3.5ohm on 12.18 volts its on this site somewhere. but he said no hifonics lol

I know i dont take many people serious here on a argument its just he doesnt want a brutus or what ever else is on those standards.. i could use this amp.. my colossus is rated at 3200rms as 2 ohms.. some guy clamped it at 2990rms 3.5ohm on 12.18 volts its on this site somewhere. but he said no hifonics lol
No need to get all offended I said I didn't want flea market stuff If you offered a goliath maximus or colossus I might except but I don't want brutus hfi or that stuff I have a right to want what I want Its just I have been offered quatum and brutus amps like There coming to the table with diamonds or something this difference is I put this amp on three forums and cl and got over 30 offers in less than 24 hours. Someone asked what i wanted in the end if I like the deal they like the deal it will get made but anything else will just be offered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

morespl

10+ year member
trying to upgrade
morespl
carpentersville, il
Start date
Participants