WTT 5" voice coil sub for amp

Bump interested in other subs now as well.

Can text pictures but can't upload from my phone.

Willing to recone to a 24" as well buyer pays for my cost of parts only.

Bump interested in other subs now as well. Can text pictures but can't upload from my phone.

Willing to recone to a 24" as well buyer pays for my cost of parts only.
There's a guy on Facebook with a b2 x2c 15 trying to trade. He wanted my 18 but he might trade for an amp

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

Read that wrong my bad

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

Oh **** you're the guy on Facebook with the x2c lol I'm an air head

bump

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

There's a guy on Facebook with a b2 x2c 15 trying to trade. He wanted my 18 but he might trade for an amp 

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

Read that wrong my bad

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

Oh **** you're the guy on Facebook with the x2c lol I'm an air head
It's an x 18 right?

I'm still interested.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...