WTT 4-Ch Amp or 2-Ch Amp or ??

Participant count
  • Participant list

LiveAudio911
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Texas
Ok.. so I have this new setup.. and I'm thinking about trading one of my amps and using the other one I do not trade..

This is what I have:

2-ch ... Wait for it.. (LOL) Profile AP400

65w @ 4 x2

100w @ 2 x2

Bridged- I forget..

4-ch.. Infinity 475a

75w@ 4 x4

100w@ 2 x4

Bridged.. LMAO.. I forget..

Some Boston Acoustics 6.5" (Forget Model, they are like 35w RMS LOL!)

What I'm looking for:

Some decent 6.5~6.75 Speakers for the door... thinking of going with only a pair of speakers in the truck.. so really needs to be a good set...

Cash...

Make offers..

Pics coming soon..

Yes they did.. I ran many Profile's all were good amps.. sold each of them for what I paid.. all in 'like new condition' including this one.. this one was in my jeep wrangler... under dash... ran 4 Infinities like it was no one's business.. never had a single problem out of it.. in my opinion this little amp has/had better SQ than alot of 'better name brand amps'

I think he didn't read your post and thought you were wanted to buy a 4 channel amp

I have a BNIB set of Alpine Type R 6.5" components.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.