WTT: 3 like new Sundown Audio E8 v.2's

Participant count
  • Participant list

Spooney
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Looking to possibly trade my 3 like new Sundown Audio E8 v.2 D4's . Subs have just over a week of playtime on them . They are currently resting in a DC creations enclosure which I would be willing to get rid of also if it's a local deal otherwise I would prefer not to ship the enclosure. In a week or two I will also have a fourth brand new E8 v.2 D4 that I could add into the mix as well. Looking to trade these for a strong 10 or 12 inch sub or a decent pair of 12's . Other trades considered but mainly looking for other subs. Could do a cash price also for those looking to buy outright. Not looking to add any cash to a trade deal . Please PM with any interest,offers,or questions as that is the fastest way to get a response from me.

Pics Yo:

1355675204.jpg

1355675200.jpg

Any intrest in a partial trade for a blown old shool Orion hcca 10"...
I like old school stuff but I am not really looking for any projects right now but just for shits and giggles PM me what you are thinking.

Good guy here/straight up..GL with Trades/Offers man/Sale:cool:Clean looking subs
Thanks sir. Had an extended listening session with them today and Im on the fence again LOL. Considering still running four of them when I get the other one back unless I can get a good trade/cash offer .

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...