WTT: 2 Pairs of Exodus Anarchy's 6.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigSix
10+ year member

Whippin the Bass
Austin,Tx
2 pairs of BNIB Exodus Anarchy's , you know what these are and if you dont research them, they are fantastic midbass drivers with xbl^2 topology.

HERE IS WHAT IM LOOKING FOR

I decided to go a different route in my car , I am looking for a nice set of 6.5 comps. Ideally I would like to trade 1 pair plus cash on my end and save a pair however if you have a really nice set and would like both pairs then we can work something out. I have cash to add if your value exceeds the value of these speakers. So let me know what you got, oh I am NOT INTERESTED in amps, subs,radios,etc as I already have all that. Thanks for looking!

Cash price
well lets see, each pair costs about $125 to be delivered from diycable...so thats 250 and it will probably cost me about $20 to ship all of them , and since these are brand new I wont be taking that much off so pm me an offer if you are interested

Would trade you straight up being that the comp set is $250 from tantric.. Haven't even used the tweets or crossovers, only the mids
Been meaning to update, I finally got time to take my doors off and it looks like I can fit a pair up front, so I might have a pair to trade if something catches my eye

Well let me know I'm definitely down to trade, the tantrics are a little shallow-re than the amarchys but aren't much smaller they are freakin beastly.. Have you seem the RTA on them next to a $1200 Dynaudio set of comps? They did better than the dyns,

Anywho, I wanna trade if you do... Let me know

Well let me know I'm definitely down to trade, the tantrics are a little shallow-re than the amarchys but aren't much smaller they are freakin beastly.. Have you seem the RTA on them next to a $1200 Dynaudio set of comps? They did better than the dyns,
Anywho, I wanna trade if you do... Let me know
you have any links for this set, I googled it and didnt really find anything but forum threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

BigSix

10+ year member
Whippin the Bass
BigSix
Austin,Tx
Start date
Participants