WTT (2) O/S Sony 5540's For a 5 Channel

Participant count
  • Participant list
Here's the deal , i want to go very stealth in my newest DD. these amps are great but they eat up serious space and don't really fit in with the whole setup i want anyhow.

I wanna trade them for one nice 5 channel. gotta be at least 50x4 on the main channels and 300+ on the sub channel. i don't mind if it's not cosmetically perfect , just as long as its reliable and does rated power and does it pretty clean. open to any brands , just be smart about it , i obviously won't be trading for a legacy or pyramid. LOL.
102_1514.jpg
102_1513.jpg
102_1512.jpg

They are awesome but big , and current hogs. 60 amps of fusing for 55x4 RMS amp. LOL. but the SQ is awesome on them. they really are gems of amps but i need more usable space in my ride. i need it so bad that i'm actually doing a fiberglass enclosure in the spare tire well and using a Pro audio grill to protect the sub so i have room for baby stuff. I don't have my van anymore , so a big system just won't work but neither will the factory crap i'm listening to now. LOL

I NO LONGER WANT TO TRADE THESE FOR A 5 CHANNEL. Sadly , i blew up my motor in my car this afternoon so cash offers are definetly being taken on these amps. I know there isn't a huge cash value on these amps but they are pretty superior in the SQ department than nearly any of the 4 channels for sale these days , so please no low ballers. Thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.