Not open for further replies.

surreyjack
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
ca
Item(s) for Sale:

ipod classic 120gb

Item(s) Description/Condition:

8/10. front is in perfect condition back has normal usage wear its been kept in a case so its not beat up like most ipods.

Edit: Forgot to add it comes in the box with the manual, and a case. It comes with the USB cord but its torn up a little bit on one end but it still works and connects to the computer. A new one is only $1 off ebay shipped. No headphones.

Price:

As far as car audio goes the only thing I need is a sundown sa-12 d4. I'm good on amps and speakers and my car has built in navi so need for a h/u. I would love a 4th gen ipod touch.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

358cug0.jpg

5fgoiq.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got a 4th gen 32gb iPod touch..depending on how picky of a person you are, you might be interested. It works almost 10/10 functionality, but it is a bit cracked up in the screen. You can still see it totally fine - like I said, almost perfect functionality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

surreyjack

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
surreyjack
ca
Start date
Participants