• Participant list

dumple
5,000+ posts

What's in your trunk?
Philly
Item(s) for Sale:

2004 saturn ion redline

Item(s) Description/Condition:

up forsale is my 2004 saturn ion redline, it has 106760 miles currently on the counter. It has a slew of aftermarket parts and a very custom stereo.

First for the parts...

-BadMab Short tube header

- Custom 3 inch exhaust with a vibrant 12 inch resonator and dynomax straight thru muffler

-2.8 inch smooth flow 4 bolt super charger pulley.

- KandN typhoon cold air intake with aem dryflow filter

-seimens 60# per hour fuel injectors

-AEM digital wideband airfuel gauge

-AEM digital vacuum and boost gauge

-Brand new cross drilled and slotted rotors and ceramic pads

Second the stereo

-Alpine 9887 headunit with bluetooth module

-Phoenix Gold Titanium 6.5 inch components

-Mpyre 65m speakers

-Stereo Integrity Magnum v1 dual 2 ohm

-Kicker SxRC

-Kicker Sx900.2

-Kicker Sx700.4

-1.0cuft sealed trunk box

Condition of the car, is fair there are some paint blemishes here and there the clear coat isn't the greatest but there is no rust! (its a saturn). The front driver side of the bumper being the worst. The interior is in pretty good shape only major problem is a small burn mark above the driver head on the headliner. The vehicle comes with 17 inch wheels that were spray painted blue with some curb rash, 4 month old tires in the rear and 1 year old tires in the front. Mechanically the car runs great, only thing needed to most likely pass PA state inspection would be front sway bar links and possibly front tires. The parts in the stereo are sorta rare finding replacements for them would be very hard.... Currently the vehicle has 6k hid bulbs installed with led tails and turn signal bulbs front and rear.

Any other questions please feel free to msg me id be looking for all or rear wheel drive cars that have big engines or turbos....

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

no shipping

Item Pictures:

2011-07-26204802-1.jpg

2011-07-26204711.jpg

2011-07-09104438.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

my wife has an Ion, not a bad little car. Just replaced sway bar links in hers too @ 106k ... good luck.
mines at 106ish and needs sway bar links too!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

dumple

5,000+ posts
What's in your trunk?
dumple
Philly
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies