SOLD WTS: Phoenix Gold Xenon 600.1 mono amp

Participant count
  • Participant list

SurgicaL
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Va Beach
great shape, I'd say 8/10 cosmetic. 10/10 function wise. Sounds great.

I have not presently nor have I ever modified this to do the crazy 1500W RMS or whatever was claimed by doing the mod. Its on here search around if you are interested.

I'm going to a smaller in size 4 channel and that more than does what I need it to.

no trades, unless its for a pretty slick 4 channel amp thats fairly cheap. No other trades please.

pic below... there are a couple blemishes. The pic is bad but you can still make them out on the bottom right side of the amp and there is another on the left of where it says xenon, on the left side of that grille....

I have enough feedback here, so Im not going to go take 5 more pictures of it with my user name and the date, however if you are serious about buying it I will gladly make the lighting right to better show the blemishes if possible...but they are not bad at all.

$175 shipped

James206 at gmail dot com

IMG_0462-1.jpg

Any interest in a oldschool (mid 90's) Coustic Power Logic 268u amp? It's rated at 50x4 @4 ohms very clean sounding amp..

Let me know this amp would be perfect for what I need..

I might be interested in the kicker or the alpine. Whats the Alpine model number?

As for the Coustic Power I may be interested in that as well, is it bridgeable? Does it have xover?

ill do some research on these and figure it out....

I might be interested in the kicker or the alpine. Whats the Alpine model number?As for the Coustic Power I may be interested in that as well, is it bridgeable? Does it have xover?

ill do some research on these and figure it out....
Yes it is bridgeable, has crossovers etc... Also I believe the ratings were taken at 12v too it's a nice amp..

ok guys...here is the deal, I should have clarified better.

I'd prefer to sell it.

If I dont sell it outright, I NEED to get $100 into my paypal account soon. A turn of events has taken it negative and I need to resolve it ASAP.

I'll trade this amp for a 4 channel amp and $100 via paypal I'll pay to ship this one and you pay to ship the amp in question.

...thats just what im working with....take it or leave it!

Now, deez283 has yet to respond to the offer I made to him earlier today via PM.

If he declines or does not like either of the two choices I gave him, I'll let you know!

hey deez whats up? Need to know the deal man!

Also, is anyone else interested in buying it outright with no partial trades?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.