WTS: Nvidia 1080ti EVGA

Participant count
  • Participants list

NCspecV81
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

I have an unregistered EVGA 1080ti I bought not too long ago. I have 2 of these and realized I don't need SLI for 1440p. I would like to recoop what I paid. Look for around $740 shipped.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Pretty much new - only a couple hours use as a second card in SLI.

Price:

740 shipped - I Don't have paypal unfortunately but accept other forms of payment.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

on me

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Qq2Y5xV.jpg

I understand. However, due to experiences I've had with paypal I do not use them as a personal preference. Plus, changing the way you make transactions doesn't change the moral position of the seller. You are ultimately protected equally with lets say google wallet than you are paypal. You can still get stiffed regardless of paypal guarantees. Trust me, I know. I will gladly provide you with references over the years I've done online selling if need-be.

Kind of trades?
I'm pretty much open to anything really. I'm not sure what I want I just know I don't want this card and I can't return it (I can only replace it). With this being a car audio site I figured I would get more trade offers with car audio like amps, etc.

Selling mine locally.. I want a goddam switch with zelda now!!!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif

glws!

I'm pretty much open to anything really. I'm not sure what I want I just know I don't want this card and I can't return it (I can only replace it). With this being a car audio site I figured I would get more trade offers with car audio like amps, etc.
I've got mainly subs right now. B2 is10, hds3 15, hippo xl 15, and a couple ppi 900.4's.

But I've got several ssd's, bluray burner, I also host a large media server.

I might be able to get some cash though. I don't have a lot of audio right now. Also build and ship custom boxes.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

NCspecV81

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
NCspecV81
North Carolina
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies