Wtb!!!!!!!!!

If you want REALLY good Mids/Highs I have a set of Hybrid Audio Clarus C51-2, one of the best out of the box sets on the market today. They have been used for about 3 months. Selling those for $400.

I also have a set of Polk/Momo 6.5'' Coax and a set of 5.25'' Coax of the same model. As well as a 4 Channel Arc Audio amp, and a 4 Channel Polk amp to suit any of you mid/high amp needs. Prices for everything are listed in the sig. PM me if you are interested in any of it.

i got two alpine type r subwooferes. hella loud subs..basically brand new paid 450 for both selling to you for 240 obo! comes in a ported box.

500w rms each sub

1500w peak each sub

1000w rms both subs

3000w peak both subs

let me know

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.