SOLD WTB/WTTF Black Market CD's

spankumbottom
10+ year member

I have a bunch of Black market cd's and would like to have some more. I am looking for people with cd burners and are interested in trading/selling cd's. Here is a list of the cd's I have for trade:

Brotha Lynch:

Season Of The Siccness

Loaded

EBK4

***** Deep

X-Raided:

Unforgiven

Xcorsist

If These Walls Could Talk

Psycho Active

First Degree:

**** That DE

Planet Zero

Best Of Black Market Records

Young Droop:

Killa Valley

1990 Hate

Let me know if you have any that aren't on this list.

oooo....dealin wif a COppEr....

watcha gon do //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

good luck with your search...but straight up...take it elsewhere

good luck with your search...but straight up...take it elsewhere [/b]

Couldn't have said it better myslf. Like khi said though. Move along.

Oh it looks like you caught me. But why try and bust a bunch of worthless car audio geeks. Hehehe. Ya Im talking to you. ****. I have only been trading people anyway. Everyone that responded to me via e-mail I have traded them.

But what if im lying. I wait for people to sell me a $5 burnt copy of a cd then walk to where they live and bust them. Yeah good idea.

i dont think a cop would go through the trouble of busting people over one cd, besides if you trade is that really illegal, i know that selling is illegal, but is a trade illegal???? anyway, if you want free stuff go on kazaa, you should find it there, i dont see why people buy software or music any more these days, its all fr ee, thank god for all cyber geeks for bringing us this free stuff.

when people ask me for software, if they sound needy , i will send it to them for free since the cdr costed me like 1 cent, and i dont put my return address on it, incase they are cops. i do this cause when i first got my first computer i used to beg and beg and beg people for a free copy of windows 98 but they never helped me, and i wasnt spending 110 on windows, when the computer only costed 99

Actually the sale of one pirated cd is quite a big deal. Since if they catch you with one then it gives them the right to search your computer(s) and whatever else they find they can charge you with as well. It does kinda seem strange though that you would ask to trade or buy burnt cd's. If you want this **** then do what lamontjersey said. Use kazaa, acquisition, hotline, kdx, carracho or something like it.

Originally posted by BassRacer plus whats he got to trade probably nothin any good
You can't find these cd's anywhere. They are mostly underground and no one usually listens to this kind of **** anyway. It is only the few die hard fans out there. You cannot find these songs on kazaa anyway. I do have the program and do download some of them, but its hard to find what you want. I have the cd's listed above and that is what I am trading.

By the way I am a cop. So you better not sell me any burnt cd's. I already tapped all of your phones.

Originally posted by spankumbottom You can't find these cd's anywhere. They are mostly underground and no one usually listens to this kind of **** anyway. It is only the few die hard fans out there. You cannot find these songs on kazaa anyway. I do have the program and do download some of them, but its hard to find what you want. I have the cd's listed above and that is what I am trading.

By the way I am a cop. So you better not sell me any burnt cd's. I already tapped all of your phones.
HAHA ****ING FAKE //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.