WTB/WTT... Looking for a new shotgun

12 ga , 12 shot full auto gatlin style //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

i dont think you could handle a fully auto 12g, its kind of impractical. you have to have time to re-aim it between recoils. or else you arent going to hit anything...

You cannot buy a firearm online excepting if both parties hold a valid FFL and all the proper paperwork (and there is reams of it involved in an online gun transaction) is filled out in either triplicate or quadruplicate (can't remember which it is...)
I reckon if the two parties involved were reasonably close to one another and planned on doing the actual transaction face-to-face it would be a different story as the regulations regarding private party gun sales are considerably more lax than buying from a dealer (whether it be new, used, pawn shop, whatever).

Just an //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
you can do gun transactions online, but the seller must ship to a valid FFL dealer they cannot straight transact with each other, but if you need any gun look on www.gunsamerica.com thats a perfect example of online gun sales

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.