WTB/wtt - 12" sub for daily - 1500w @1 ohm load

brian84corvette
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
hello.

I currently have a pair of 10s in my center consil box. they are ok enough.

but only wire to 2 ohms. my amp does 1K @2 and 1500w@1 ohm

and my box is a bit small for a pair of 10s

I can build the correct air space box for a single 12" sub

and this is what I will do if I find the right one to buy / trade for.

my ideal situation - is that you want something I have in partial trade. = I send you my ..... whatever thing - and cash on top of it for your sub.

im not realley that picky - but I dont want a sub with glue blobs all over the dang thing. I am a true bass head. im the jerk who drives around blasting all the time.

I like the feeling of my eyeballs shaking out of my head - and my nostrils vibrating from bass. it exites me and It gives me wood.

so if your sub can do this for me in my single cab chevy pickup - and handle my amps 1500w at 1 ohm load - then id liek to see pixtures of it - and a price shipped to me in south FL. 33063

this is the box design id like to make for the 12"

shooting for 2 to 2.5 cubes net for the sub tuned round 35 hz ish.

PICT0011-12.jpg

here are some items im not using at the moment - that are avalable for trade

Rockford punch 200a1 mono amp - full and lpf capable 2 ohm stable

100w@4 ohms - 200w@2 ohms as stated on the amp - probly does more

I DO HAVE THE END PLATES FOR IT. they are in the garage. and are included.

PICT0036-2.jpg

PICT0037-2.jpg

rockford fosgate 2600x series 1

old school - and verry small fully functional. I used it for a bit powering a portable stereo run @ 2 ohms per channel. it worked flawlesly and sounded great

PICT0015-2.jpg

PICT0014-3.jpg

component set :

5.25 infinity 5000cs - textile dome edege driven tweets - still in factory baggies. mids are missing the covers / grilles for them. crossovers / all the tweeter mounting crap. all there - nevery been installed. never been powered.

PICT0007-3.jpg

PICT0005-3.jpg

PICT0002-3.jpg

old school boom box radio.

magnavox D8443 / takes 8 d batterys / has wall plug - radio works super - picks up fm stations realley nice. tape player needs new belts. but it plays the ghetto magnetic tape you plug your I pod in to fine since the wheels do not need to turn on it.

has line imput rca spots. to use line imputs you press play and pause on the tape.

box is in nice condition. no missing buttons - battery tray is clean. battery cover is there and not broken. center speaker is an 8" the two outside speakers are 6.5"

PICT0033-2.jpg

my brother drew using his lap top to scratch / mix mp3 files playing thru my boombox

PICT0032-3.jpg

I have a 12'' Lethal Injection it's a d4. It's rated 600 wrms but have seen people throw 1000wrms to it. I am currently running ~700 watts to it and you can definitely feel the bass. It's a great sub. Let me know what you think. Oh and the box I have it in right now is 2.5 cubes tuned to 35hz.

there is 12.25 " inbetween the mounting of my seat belts for my bucket seats.

I have been pondering trying to re mount my buckets off set by just a hair to see if I can squeeze in a 15"

I do like bigger subs.

if I had enough room in my cab I would run 18"s as they are my favorite subs to use.... but sadly this is a single cab.

and right now im using a pair of 10s and im getting a good amount of flex from the back wall of the cab already.

a 15 would do the job - but I dont know if i can get one to stuff in the cab with out taking out my pasanger seat.

lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.