WTB: Wii

Participant count
  • Participant list

Ryan from Ohio
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Ok heres the deal. I want a Nintendo Wii

It obviously MUST work and function 100% as well as look good. No cracks, broken pieces, etc. Smudges, small rashes, etc OK. I will consider modded units also to play backups!

It must contain everything a new one does. Cables, etc, 1 controller 1 nunchuck, Wii Sports. I would prefer to come with two controllers or more, so I dont have to go buy them...

If you have extra games I may consider them- but only interested in certain games- this will be for a family, not just a single person. So no outrageous 100 Game offers- I wont even think of it.

I will pay cash.

Likewise I will give credit towards merchandise with good deals. I am a dealer and sell American Bass, Massive, Cadence along with other names. All my items are brand new straight from the distributor with full manufacturer warranty- which is a stipulation to do business with my Distributor. If you go this route You will be able to purchase all items at slightly over cost. Whatever our negotiated price is will be meet with my money, any other equipment you want can be purchased at that time at the same savings... Which could really add up for a good savings for you!

Please email me directly as I rarely get to this forum anymore. If you post a reply I probably wont respond as I rarely get here!!!

ryan@caraudiocentral.net

You must have references and a solid reputation, or you must be willing to ship first and let me inspect/try the system.

My Refs:

http://www.caraudiocentral.net

http://www.basstronics.net

Ive done business with many people over my 10 years on forums. Im not going anywhere anytime soon //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.