WTB: Whole System! Pre local (IL/IN) or cheap shipping

NJTStang11
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Chicago, IL
Looking for a complete system for my lexus es 300.

The only thing I have in there now is a head unit.

I need the following:

2 Subwoofers (Looking to spend around $150 each) (SPL > SQ)

Box for the subwoofers (no prefab boxes, looking for good bandpass/ported)

Mono amp for the subwoofers

6x9 Speakers for rear

6.5" For fronts

Have around 700-800 to spend in complete total. Will be complete or parts at a time, contact me here or through PM, thanks.

well ive got a 2 12" SX's...will definetly give you the SPL if you want..also I have one 12" IA lethal injection...gets loud and still sounds good..hits the lows very well...pm for pics..the SX's might be out of your price range butthe IA im askin 150 plus shipping..so most likely 160-170

well ive got a 2 12" SX's...will definetly give you the SPL if you want..also I have one 12" IA lethal injection...gets loud and still sounds good..hits the lows very well...pm for pics..the SX's might be out of your price range butthe IA im askin 150 plus shipping..so most likely 160-170
how much for the sx's?

peak/rms power handling?

well the SX's are special order...they have MT soft parts for increased power handling...i would suggest anywhere from 1500-2000 and expect no problems. One of the subs has something wrong with the pole vent..you can hear a soft rubbing noise at low volumes..it becomes inaudible at normal listening level however. The other SX works perfect. Both the subs are in immaculate cosmetic condition with no scuffs or scratches. im asking $160 + actual shipping for the pole vent issue one..$190 plus actual shipping for the perfect one or $410 shipped for both

Can't help you with any of the equipment, but I can build the box... shipping won't be too bad (I'm in Southern IL, near St. Louis)

Depending on which subs you choose, we can work something out //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

i got a nice box i can give ya for not much money. if you get 2 12's i have a 4.3 cubic foot box tuned to 32hz. pm me if/when you get the subs. and it would go great with the SX's cuz thats what i had planned on putting in there. (and i'm local)

i got a nice box i can give ya for not much money. if you get 2 12's i have a 4.3 cubic foot box tuned to 32hz. pm me if/when you get the subs. and it would go great with the SX's cuz thats what i had planned on putting in there. (and i'm local)
^x2 Sounds like a great match..... and if you can get the box cheap and local, go for it!

I have a few things you might want??? 2 05 kicker s15L7's, 2200 watt boss riot monoblock amp, Fusion 6.5 2-ways or Soundstream 6.5 3-ways.... All are in perfect working condition..... Let me know???

I've got a 15" Type R and an Orion 2500D f/s right now if interested I'm right in Joliet and would work something out on both/one or the other picked up.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.