WTB: Tweeters

_AnGeL_
10+ year member

teh resident messerican
Need some tweeters, they have to keep up with my mids. i will run about 75 wrms to each tweeter.... mids will be getting about 150 watts each, four mids total... only looking to run one pair of tweeters.

post up what u got, not looking to spend a fortune either....

Angel, I got a Full Cadence CMW 6.5 set with tweets, Xovers and 6.5's I would do for 65.00 shipped.

I am switching to a set of Alpine Type R comp set I picked up, OR if you want I have a set of Powerbass 2xl tweeters and Xovers. for 40.00 shipped. (currently installed and work perfect.)

Angel, I got a Full Cadence CMW 6.5 set with tweets, Xovers and 6.5's I would do for 65.00 shipped.
I am switching to a set of Alpine Type R comp set I picked up, OR if you want I have a set of Powerbass 2xl tweeters and Xovers. for 40.00 shipped. (currently installed and work perfect.)
hmmm.... i dont need the mids, but... i would like to see those powerbass tweeters.

hmmm.... i dont need the mids, but... i would like to see those powerbass tweeters.
I am going to be pulling them out this weekend so I'll snap some photos for you if you havent found something by then.

I have the flush mount cups for them too.

I'm selling my DD tweeters in my jeep for $40 shipped....about a week old
thanks but i already worked out a deal with dbeez, if anything happens i will let you know so i can get yours.

2 Selenium ST350 tweeters for $60 + shipping and Paypal?
loud tweeters, but they're huge and ugly //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif lol so im going to pass. thanks for the offer.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.