Wtb sundown 18 recones or motors

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you certain NS coils fit in those gaps? NSv3 coil is a rather chunky 8 layer, if X motor doesn't have a pretty wide gap you will be in trouble. Can you find some calipers to measure the gap? Also NS spiders are way too stiff for what you're doing.

Are you certain NS coils fit in those gaps? NSv3 coil is a rather chunky 8 layer, if X motor doesn't have a pretty wide gap you will be in trouble. Can you find some calipers to measure the gap? Also NS spiders are way too stiff for what you're doing.
Yes Nsv3 coil fits xv1 motors and the nsv2 coils fits zv4 motors. I’ve had buddies that order recones that way.

And I told him get stock x parts if he only has a IA 20.1, and wire that Bltch down to .33ohm

Just emailed Bryan for recones and will order soon as he invoices me Now the wait......gives me time to build a box though

I have two for my truck. Was thinking of walking c pillar with 4 if I could find 2 more but there's no room for four 18s so will just runntwo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...