WTB: Subs, amps, components, wire. . .

miker
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Wayzata, MN
Basically looking for everything, and willing to buy any or all of it used.

I don't want to spend very much, however i also don't want crap just because its the cheapest option. Just give me your best offer shipped to 55447, MN and I will let you know.

Looking for Lanzar OPTI6.1 components. Unless someone has an awesome deal on PG RSD 6.5s.. Still may not take that though.

Amplifiers:

Mono, 600w at 2 ohm or greater.

Two or 4 channel, preferably 200w x 2 @ 4ohm, anything over 100w @ 4ohm is good though.

Sub woofer(s), ONE 12" or TWO 10", looking for about 600w total power.

D2ohm or D4ohm. I want a maximum 2ohm load for whatever configuration..

Wire, Probably just want some KNU fleks 1/0, Unless you can convince me that I only need 4g for an ~1000w setup.

The other goods, inline fuse holder and 100amp fuse, ring terminals... voltage meter?.

Thanks for looking!

I'm local and have a 0g knu wireing kit and some nice Boston 6.5 inch comps and a pair of 12 inch hifonics hifi 12s in a custom ported box(awesome sound) with a infinity 202a amp that looks and preforms amazingly. How about all of that for 350?

This was no shipping and everything can be tested in front of you.

PMs cleared, I think... Still says I have 141 stored with only 100 allowed. But my inbox is empty.

Possibly interested in the amp and wiring kit. Is it a 1/0 kit or 0 kit because I really don't want 0g wire, way too big.

Sorry, I am pretty set on OPTIs or PG RSDs, and I'm looking for a nicer subwoofer.

ive got a 12 inch boss onyx which is theyre best sub ive got it at 600 and its very loud and clear, not even that old and in mint cond, its a dual 4 which gives you 2 ohm total, if you dont need a box ill do 50 bucks, pm me if interested, thanks

i dont remember ill look quick, and i think its 1/0G but i do have some distribution blocks i could toss in if needed. this way if you ever bump up in power you have the wire to handle it.

Wow, actually thats pretty good!

Budget, honestly I just found out today there may be no budget.. I need to continue shopping for car insurance but right now it isn't looking good.

Sorry, if I had 600$ I would buy new Sound Stream amps, a new SDC 2.5 12", and the stated comps along with Knu wiring. Obviously then the IDEAL used kit would be composed of all those items just at 75% or less the cost.

So basically I would like to keep a used purchase under $600, while getting similar quality to what I just stated.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.