wtb: SQ 'quality' 10" sub

brocken
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Looking for a ******* 10" sub in great shape. Along the lines of IDQ, DC Lvl 2/3, SSA Icon, IDMAX, etc...

Must be dual 4 or single 2ohm vc configuration (want to run a 2ohm load).

Also needs to be a small sealed box sub. .5-.9cuft

Have cash (no more than $150) or an RF 360.2 I can trade.

Thanks!

Good luch man, not many subs on the planet that can pull off your space requests and sound worth listening too (but I have to have subharmonic extension to be happy)

Lol, tsp's nor real work performance backs most of those up. Lvl 2/3 dc's are high ebp, as is id Max

Idqvhas an ebp of 50 but not enough qts to get a decent f3. Icon is also a higher ebp sub. Outta all those the idq's are hands down the one to pick for sealed but even they aren't optimized for only sealed. Just ha ve plenty eq and headroom ready if youre wanting to play reasonably flat below 35hz lol.

I have a possibly working possibly not tc7 motor that can work in ur specs I need to ya k it out the vsf and test the coil but it's way to cold out

I don't really want to argue about ebp or qts or f3.

There are a lot of 10" subs that work well in under a cube sealed. I would like to find one of those for a good deal.

If not, I'll just buy another 'high ebp' Lvl 3.

And I'm looking for something that for sure works and is in good shape.

This forum has really become a pile of fail... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

I can't even spend money here.

How about a JL Audio 10W6AE? Dual 6 ohm though. $100 shipped.

IMG_2765.jpg

IMG_2767.jpg

IMG_2768.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.