WTB: Soundsplinter Rl-p12

Participant count
  • Participant list
The SS RLP is a tc9 based overhung design. I have a set of Audiomobile MASS 12's...they are also a TC9 design but underhung for more SQ application. Very similar drivers as far as output and power handling...The MASS drivers are more SQ oriented.

The SS RLP is a tc9 based overhung design. I have a set of Audiomobile MASS 12's...they are also a TC9 design but underhung for more SQ application. Very similar drivers as far as output and power handling...The MASS drivers are more SQ oriented.
Are they for sale?

Or were you just telling me which subwoofers you use?

I have (5) total...I would sell up to (3)...I'm keeping at least a pair. I see you have a tc1000-8...I was able to score a tc1000-15 a few years back. Those tc1000's are hard to find. All TC products seem to be getting much harder to find these days. PM me if interested...I can send pics etc.

The person you want to talk to on this forum is Ciaonzo...he's the resident expert on all thing TC Sounds. He could more accurately describe the similarities/differences with the assorted TC9 based drivers.

Yep, the good stuff is getting really hard to come by. A few years ago I sold a flawless TC1000 12" and I wish I hadn't done that, I would love to have it back.

I would love to have the RL-p 15" the OP has as well, lol.

Yep, the good stuff is getting really hard to come by. A few years ago I sold a flawless TC1000 12" and I wish I hadn't done that, I would love to have it back.
I would love to have the RL-p 15" the OP has as well, lol.
I’ve got some rl-p 15s that have faded cones and a little bit of spider sag if you want them? They are dual 2 ohm. I know a guy who has some never used cones as well.

I’ve got some rl-p 15s that have faded cones and a little bit of spider sag if you want them? They are dual 2 ohm. I know a guy who has some never used cones as well.
I mostly go for the pretty stuff but let me shoot you a PM and we can discuss.
This guy has a handful of TC built ED drivers, including a pair of TC9 12" like the RL-p, just not in the coil configuration you need. --> https://www.ebay.com/itm/Elemental-Designs-12-subwoofer-e12A-22-dual-2-ohm-1/142854505787?hash=item2142cac53b:g:41kAAOSwesVbLxL7

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.