WTB Sound Deadening PACKAGE!!

ummm.. If I understand this you bought a roll his shipping method did not work and you didn't get your full product so you had to pay for the cost of shipping again so you could get your product you already paid for and shipping for? doesn't sound like a good deal to me?? unless he sent you a full brand new roll? Unless you specified UPS only shipping and handling is on him for reliability..
What happened to his first roll was completely UPS's fault. I have shipped out around 1000 rolls and he is the only person to have something damaged during shipping that I know of.

What happened to his first roll was completely UPS's fault. I have shipped out around 1000 rolls and he is the only person to have something damaged during shipping that I know of.
wasn't blaming you was trying to figure out what happened in his story.. cause if you sent him the remainder of his purchase and he had to pay for shipping again it would have been retarded as shipping is on the seller..

wasn't blaming you was trying to figure out what happened in his story.. cause if you sent him the remainder of his purchase and he had to pay for shipping again it would have been retarded as shipping is on the seller..
Basically what happened is the roll got to him trashed and there was only about 15 sq ft or so that was usable. I asked MemphisLove to file a claim with UPS and that as soon as I got word that he had filed a claim I would send him a new roll free of charge. He said that he really wanted to install the usuable 15 sq ft that weekened. After several PM's back and foreth I agreed to ship him a new roll for the price of shipping so he could go ahead and install the usable 15 sq ft that weekend.

yea Coleman took care of everything i promise there was no way i was cheated.

*fixed it for you*

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.