wtb some box carpet/trunk liner

Participant count
  • Participant list

mr.michael
10+ year member

BOB SAGGET!
cA
i went to the shop in town which is known for bending over, he wanted 45 bucks for a piece that was 54 inches wide by like 15 feet long, i said negative ghostrider to that chit, so i thought maybe there would be a "good" seller on here i could find some through. i probly wont buy from anyone that doesnt have a very good rep. i dont trust anyone simply becuz everybody can scam you if they wanted. anyways im just looking for some box carpeting/trunk liner to wrap my box in. id like light grey/gray? forgot how to spell. but yea id like light gray it has to wide enough to wrap around 52 inches (tis how long my box is). thnx people

Mike

PE is the way to go. 54" wide for under $5/yrd and free shipping if you spend $100.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.