wtb: Simple head unit with auxilliary input

Participant count
  • Participant list

dgath

Not very picky, (still have the factory stereo in my '95 Integra), I just want to be able to use my PDA as my MP3 player. Only requirement is that it has auxilliary input, preferably rear.

Figure someone has something simple lying around that they'd like to unload. Email me, dgath@msn.com.

Price range: $40-$75

Thanks.

dgath i gotta aiwa cdc-z137 i'll sell you for 75$ shipped. I'll get pics and stuff for you tomorrow if you'd like... Auxillary input is up front tho. Only thing wrong with deck is the remote wire is dead coming out of the deck. the remote wire is just spliced into the battery wire, so when the deck turns on the amp does... lmk

if u really need a radio i can sell u my alpine system for 500. that includes the headunit which is the alpine fantom radio(plays mp3's), a 6-disc cd changer(also takes mp3 cd's) and a power akoustics dvd player remote included for the dvd and the radio.

if interested hit me up. here are some pics.

GhostfaceAlpine.jpg

AlpineCdChangerNDvdPlayer.jpg

u can do wat i do. when u burn a cd instead of using the audio option which only allows like 15-20 songs. u can chose the data option which will allow u to put every song u have on ur computer system on one disc. it can range from 125-150 songs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.