WTB: RROD Xbox 360's and Broken Controllers

I'm about to replace mine. I did the penny trick (warranty seal is broken now) and it works sometimes, but it's too unreliable for me. I might be getting rid of one controller too, but all it needs is a little cleaning because the A button sticks

Yes wireless. I don't know why it quit working. When i push the center button to turn it on the green around it blinks once and goes off. I've never thrown it or anything like that so I don't know whats up with it.
ygpm

i have about twelve or so. good/ seal bad seal. Some rrod, some disc drive. I also have mother boards heat sinks and a bunch of 360 parts. I have a 80% fix rating But honestly don't want to f' it anymore don't have time. Basically this stuff is filling up space. Let me know how much. Just pm me an itemized price list. This could be constant business for you seeing how i get like 3 a week so keep that in mind.

i have about twelve or so. good/ seal bad seal. Some rrod, some disc drive. I also have mother boards heat sinks and a bunch of 360 parts. I have a 80% fix rating But honestly don't want to f' it anymore don't have time. Basically this stuff is filling up space. Let me know how much. Just pm me an itemized price list. This could be constant business for you seeing how i get like 3 a week so keep that in mind.
can you please pm me with more details of exactly what you have on hand...thanks

I've fixed a lot of red ringed 360s. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

can you please pm me with more details of exactly what you have on hand...thanks
Please pm me price list so i know it's worth my time.

example rrod 360 console only good seal x amount of dollars

I don't have time to go through my inventory unless it makes sense. Not trying to be rude but if i do all that then i'll just through them on ebay.

Remember i get like 3 a week so....

i have a controller that has the rapid fire buttons but no rapid fire. and it missing the back button. also needs battery pack. but it works fine. oh and think the rechargeable port is broken.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

bagged97tacoma

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
bagged97tacoma
Wyoming
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies