WTB: RROD Xbox 360's and Broken Controllers

Why would i sell you that when its an easy fix, and im agianst the idea of helping you profit?
okay buddy i didnt ask you to sell me your 360...if your against the idea then ignore the thread its that easy i could really care less...if you can fix it go ahead...seeings as how 75% of people who try to fix themselves dont succeed...if you know what your doing more power to you...i just know a lot of people have rrod 360s laying around and i am willing to pay for them...thats all

okay buddy i didnt ask you to sell me your 360...if your against the idea then ignore the thread its that easy i could really care less...if you can fix it go ahead...seeings as how 75% of people who try to fix themselves dont succeed...if you know what your doing more power to you...i just know a lot of people have rrod 360s laying around and i am willing to pay for them...thats all
Link to proof please. I'm playing on mine right now but it has become unreliable in that it shows e73 every 3 or so times I play. Why do you want the seal intact?

Link to proof please. I'm playing on mine right now but it has become unreliable in that it shows e73 every 3 or so times I play. Why do you want the seal intact?
i really dont have proof but i spend a lot of time on ebay and there are hundreds of consoles that people tried fixing themselves and it didnt work...

seal does not have to be intact but it would be preferred so i know somebody didnt go in there and f it all up

Yes wireless. I don't know why it quit working. When i push the center button to turn it on the green around it blinks once and goes off. I've never thrown it or anything like that so I don't know whats up with it.

Yes wireless. I don't know why it quit working. When i push the center button to turn it on the green around it blinks once and goes off. I've never thrown it or anything like that so I don't know whats up with it.
i really dont know....who knows what it is all it is good for really is parts...just tell me what you want for it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

bagged97tacoma

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
bagged97tacoma
Wyoming
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies