WTB: Rockford Fosgate

nwdsk8er
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Tampa FL
I just blew my jl 10 w7 and im now for the first time in my life thinking its time to go with a system other than JL Audio. I have just lost faith in JL because of the recently blown subwoofer and want something else. I am looking for a Rockford system now to go against my JL system.

I like to match everything so I wont mix and match amps.

For the amps I am looking for any of the following power series amps or punch amps:

Rockford Fosgate T1000.1BD

Rockford Fosgate T2000.1BD

Rockford Fosgate T400.4

Rockford Fosgate punch 2500.1

Rockford Fosgate punch 1500.1

Rockford Fosgate punch 400.4

I am looking for the following subwoofers (need a pair):

Rockford Fosgate T1 10 or 12 or 15

Rockford Fosgate T2 12 or 15

I would be willing to trade my JL stuff for any rockford stuff. I also have a ported enclosure that I built for a JL w7 10" it is 4 cubic feet ported to 30hz that I would trade. I have the jl 300/2 and a jl 500/1. I have cash ready if the offer you send is good enough. I am located in tampa florida and would prefer to pick it up or have it shipped from instate but let me know what you have and Ill let you know if I can do it.

I have a Punch 450.4 if you're interested in that. It was rated at 95x4 RMS @ 4 ohms, but I'm afraid it might need repairs. I haven't touched it in a long time.

I have a Rockford Fosgate T1000.1BD That works perfect except for a short in the fuse holder it needs to be resoldered but will work with a piece of metal like a ring terminal wedging it up a little and applying pressure...I'll trade even for your JL 500/1

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.