Wtb rca/line drive/ground loop/fuse block

Participant count
  • Participant list

Only The Best
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
texas
i need 2 nice quality 12 ft rca's dont really mind if they are used or not as long as they are in good condition + quality...

i need a 3 way fuse block (3 in- 3 out) or 1 in 3 out... 0-1 guage in to 0-4 guage out

possibly a ground loop (idk much about them i need some instruction)

possible a line drive (again the same thing)

How good are the Stinger Hyper RCA's? Where do they rank on their line?
The Hyper is there budget line. Its great quality stuff for a reasonable price. We use it for installs all the time. Next on the line would be the Helix series which is a little more durable and just better quality. But there isnt much of a gap between the two.

The Hyper is there budget line. Its great quality stuff for a reasonable price. We use it for installs all the time. Next on the line would be the Helix series which is a little more durable and just better quality. But there isnt much of a gap between the two.
Okay, thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.