WTB Quality 1/0 AWG

st0n3r
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
First let me start by saying i browsed over the forums and did NOT noticaly see anything on specific forms of feedback (ebay, heatware etc.). So if i missed it and im required to use a feedback system i do not have, please let me know and ill update this.

Im about to do my Big 3 upgrade and run a set of lines to my trunk ( + and -) to a 2nd battery. Ive got a 4dr. Ford Fusion, so i am assuming about 50' of 1/0 AWG is what im looking for. I dont have a ton of $$ to spend, but i dont want to get the cheapest stuff either.

Id prefer a spool of 50', but would accept non-spooled with no shorter than say 15' runs.

Payment will be via Paypal unless you are local to me, than of course CASH. Im in 46360 zip.

heatware feedback - st0n3r | HeatWare.com 9-0 all positive

ebay feedback - (my companies feedback) eBay Feedback Profile for animechaos_com

personal ebay - eBay Feedback Profile for kayleighs_mommy8304

I have a 15' run of stinger hpm as well as a 14' run of kicker hyper flex and a bunch of smaller pieces perfect for big 3. also several fuse holders, ground blocks and distros. Pm me if interested

I just replied in the thread, looks like a good deal. Anyone have experience with this wire? Is it fairly flexible, is it quality and not easily broken strands?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.