WTB Pioneer 8000NEX

Participant count
  • Participant list

C1500martin
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Cali
I'm buying my new head unit soon and ima go all out with the new 8000NEX, but to the vendors out there can you beat $840 out the door? i understand if not thats really low and an amazing deal with full 1 year warranty and all.

Is that from an authorized dealer? That is a big purchase to have only a replacement warranty to fall back on if not.
no its not an authorized dealer. what do you mean by only a replacement warranty? isn't that the only warranty there is, any malfunctions with HU i get it replaced? within the year of purchase regardless if i get it from this place or crutch field for example?

no its not an authorized dealer. what do you mean by only a replacement warranty? isn't that the only warranty there is, any malfunctions with HU i get it replaced? within the year of purchase regardless if i get it from this place or crutch field for example?
The warranty in the box mentions replacing the unit if a malfunction occurs at no charge for parts or repairs, should the unit be purchased through an authorized Pioneer dealer or distributor. Buying outside the authorized sales channels means you have only the retailer to fall back on for a replacement. Considering it's so easy to get a tax id and start buying and reselling electronics, virtually anyone could be selling this equipment and up and vanish.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.