WTB: Orion XTR or HCCA Amps

Orion Man
10+ year member

Livin' Loud!
Hey guys, looking for a pair of XTR old school amps. XTR 2150 for the lows and either an XTR 450 or 475 for the mids/highs. I am considering the HCCA series also. I need roughly 600-800watts for the lows and 50-75rms for the mids/highs. The subs I am using are dual-4's (can be either 4ohm or 1ohm). I would prefer them gently used, but nothing is perfect. Please let me know if you have anything.

Thanks!

I have an HCCA 250 and 225 that DB-r is fixing, but if you want somthing a little rarer, I have very old school MTX Terminator MTA 225 and 250, the 250 will do 800wX1 at 1ohm all day in my garage that I took out of my truck last month. I actually prefer the MTX over the orion, the orion seem to be on the fickler side, well let me say that they are being repaired and the MTX are still rockin'

PM me if your intrested

I got a super Orion Hcca 425 if your interested $375

P1120518.jpg

tristen , your my hero... i watch all your ebay stuff... anyone do repair work for you...? let me know , im in need, over clipped an amp (ms2250) and i wanna cry... please help... justonemoreamp giving me a run around on my warrenty

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.