WTB or WTT for: AVIC N-1 Brain box

Participant count
  • Participant list

gundecker
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I've been on ebay all **** week trying to win an auction for a AVIC N-1 brain box. Unfortunately, I don't have the loot these guys are dealing out. So...if anyone has one, please let me know. I will pay up to $200 for it or trade some of the following items:

Eclipse SW9122

Mb Quart PCE216

Panasonic CQ-VD7500u (head unit only)

Pioneer DEH-8MP (if not sold)

I got it from a pawn shop that I usually frequent. The dude gave me everything for it but the brain was in horrible shape. I was going to send it off to Pioneer to have it fixed but I took it to work and left it for an hour and when I came back, it was gone. I swear...people steal car audio stuff whether it's mounted in your car or not...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.