wtb - old school long case amp / s ( dr crank / us / ext.

Participant count
  • Participant list

brian84corvette
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
hello all - im searching for a old school ( or 2 ) long case surfboard style amp / s to mount in the trunk of my 1974 monte carlo on an amp rack right at the back of the trunk so they "show off"

id like to take my build for this car in an old school type direction - and it would realley give it that nice wow factor to pop the trunk and see an amp 30+" long mounted back there

im a bit flexible on power ratings of an amp or amps i get - i have a 12" in there now that im still not satisfied with - so thats probably going to get changed up a bit. im more after the wow factor of a silly long amp over the power ratings of todays modern amps ( i have a ddm2a that would almost fit in a pocket of my jinco jeans and gives off 2400w lol )

idealy i will find someone who has a old school arizona amp company 10,000 - as i have the matching 4 channel version ( attached pic ) and both of those would look great together , but also the large dr crankenstien amp is the same casing / board / and build house - so that would be just as good. also high on my list are the long us amps / and a few others from back in the day like earthquake had one / ppi had one and a few others i cant remember.

not looking to spend tons on one - but i do kno they are valuable. maby we can do trade + cash for the right amp if i have something you want... i have a few goodies in my spare room that i might part with. (pic) if not then just cash ( paypal actually no one sends cash anymore )

i have refs here and on the other site

last a pic of the old school monetcarlo to get hooked up nice.

Yea, you should just sell me the Carlo for cheap.......it's old. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.