wtb - o/s orion hcca motor or whole blown sub

Participant count
  • Participant list

CRXBMPN
5,000+ posts

Moe Bass
Maine
Have HISPLS rebuilding me some asskicker 12s and I am needing one more. Anyone able to help??

Here are pics of the first two he built for me.

20151021_223048_zpsoyrf7gly.jpg

20151025_221206_zpsj0ssmphp.jpg

Reckon you'll have this by the end of the week? Anyway, LMK what day is good for you to meet up.
If it goes out tomorrow as planned, I would expect it here by Saturday. If it makes it by Friday, it would be a real miracle, but awesome. I have Friday evening free I believe. You could go home with it, and Zak wants you to take the SPLX cone home and do some measurements, maybe my SPLX motor will help as well.

If it goes out tomorrow as planned, I would expect it here by Saturday. If it makes it by Friday, it would be a real miracle, but awesome. I have Friday evening free I believe. You could go home with it, and Zak wants you to take the SPLX cone home and do some measurements, maybe my SPLX motor will help as well.
Yeah, Friday should work. Remind me to bring some calipers to measure the coil.

I've never tried to recone a cinder block before. This should be interesting.
Actually if you get a big enough actual cinder block, you have two holes in them roughly the size of 8L7's each, you could turn them into PR's //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Also, do you want to take this blown Premier 10 with you and try to find some spare parts for it? Something for the van, and if it's a good enough deal we can tear the other one apart and recone it to match... I'd like to keep the Premier dust cap as well.

7:49 am On FedEx vehicle for delivery LEWISTON, ME

mmmmmmm something to brighten the miserable, rainy day //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Also, do you want to take this blown Premier 10 with you and try to find some spare parts for it? Something for the van, and if it's a good enough deal we can tear the other one apart and recone it to match... I'd like to keep the Premier dust cap as well.
We will take some measurements then see what parts options and costs are.

We will take some measurements then see what parts options and costs are.
If i knew a while back you could recone the hcca i would have had it re-done //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

If i knew a while back you could recone the hcca i would have had it re-done //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
You must have missed that. A year or so ago I bought a bunch of old TC9 motors from Shocker Mike along with some old OEM coils and sold quite a few of them.

If it's any consolation shipping back and forth of something like that really takes a lot of the value out of it.

For the record I do still have some OEM TC coils for TC9.

7:49 am On FedEx vehicle for delivery LEWISTON, ME
mmmmmmm something to brighten the miserable, rainy day //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif
Whats the condition of sub packing?

Whats the condition of sub packing?
My wife opened it up before I got home but it was good when I saw it. Jon has it now and will build it up before spring when I need to start building again.

Will leave feedback.

My wife opened it up before I got home but it was good when I saw it. Jon has it now and will build it up before spring when I need to start building again.
Will leave feedback.
Cool, just hoped db drive boxing was better then what i could do.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.