Wtb nightshades btls or compareable also couple amps

fordf250crew
10+ year member

`here is what i need

2 15 inch subs or

2 18 inch subs or

4 12 inch subs

open to brands but need to be qaulity woofers

im attempting to build a set up to compete against local shop that hits 15? something in a explore with 4 18 inch solo x subs and couple war horse amps

also needing help in designing said box once subs are bought

subs be going in my 1984 chevy s10 extended cab

also need alternator my motor is a 81 chevy 350 bored out n built so not sure whats out there

and couple large sized amps

let me know what you have and asking price im paypal ready

thanks for your time

I can do pics after this weekend trucks in paint shop but so far fiberglass dash 2005 power leather gto bucket seats shaved wiper cowl shaved roll pan full posi rear end sunroof cowl hood 355 425hp motor lowered battery reloacted to box and alot more fun little fast truck next up fiberglass door panel ( which i dont wanna do dash was big enough pain in the rear) system lights gauges h.u. Is a eclipse indash n just bought 2 sets memphis componets but thinking adding two more sets if can find them n fit them in somehow

Oh and if anyone has a baby belle newer model i have a big belle needing to down grade for girls truck she wanted one like mine so i find a second one and tell her pick out subs you want so she buys jl w0 10s so yeah amp is over kill in our new tundra

my extra cab s 10 does 152.8 db ,i would suggest 2 15s in a ported box if below the window line if a wall go with 4.also amps depend on what class you wanna run ,i run street c which is 2 batteries.mat the doors roof and back wall,get a tonneau cover ,put the amps and extra battery under it .it will be alot of testing and box making .but first you need to know what class your gonna run in

yeah i planned on having amp rack and batteries in back n trying to find nice tonneau covers for first gen s10s but not having alot of luck yet unfortunitly lol

yeah i am too i been working on this truck since june now n got air bags and system on list for winter in between my 70 chevelle n girl wanting me to redo a 65 mustang for her dad for xmas so be here n there on the s10

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.