WTB: Nice .45 pistol.

NewAgeKing
5,000+ posts

OG, still fly.
Michigan
Rules say you cant sell guns but they dont say you can ask for any. IF anyone has any really nice .45 pistols they may want to get rid of hit me up in a pm. Im also interested in 9mm's so let me know what you have stashed away. Thanks.

I thought maybe it could be worked out in pm's. If you have something just send me a pm, dont post in here. Simple.

what do you consider "nice"?

I have a Taurus PT 24/7 .40cal that has only had about 200 rounds through it. has the case, three clips, lock etc....

what do you consider "nice"?
I have a Taurus PT 24/7 .40cal that has only had about 200 rounds through it. has the case, three clips, lock etc....
Nice meaning working and taken care of. Cleaned ect. Send me some pics im interested.

Nice meaning working and taken care of. Cleaned ect. Send me some pics im interested.
OK, then this is REALLY NICE! I just thought may be you where talking about a $1000~ pistol or something... batteries in the camera are dead right now but I will get somepics in a coupel hours when I get back from running around.

I've also got a Pre-Ban Tec-9 but that would take some money for me to let it go! has a barrel extension and one clip...

I have purchased a few guns off that site, decent deals but after shipping and FFL fees nothingoo great. Bought my Lorcin .25 Auto off there for like $35 then paid $25~ for shipping and like $50~ for the transfer so, not really worth it in that particular case.

I've also got a Pre-Ban Tec-9 but that would take some money for me to let it go! has a barrel extension and one clip...

I have purchased a few guns off that site, decent deals but after shipping and FFL fees nothingoo great. Bought my Lorcin .25 Auto off there for like $35 then paid $25~ for shipping and like $50~ for the transfer so, not really worth it in that particular case.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/drool.gif.b5e863e893038027711d4402f340dad0.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

NewAgeKing

5,000+ posts
OG, still fly.
NewAgeKing
Michigan
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies