WTB: Logitech Harmony One

Participant count
  • Participant list

kpozr2
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

Long story short, my roommate shattered the screen on my H1 and Im looking for a good used replacement. Looking to spend $100 shipped Thanks!

Item(s) Description/Condition:

must be in good working order without a broken screen.

Price:

$100.00 shipped paypal

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I am located in North Liberty, IA (52317)

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

False, never released screens for the Harmony One. Plus if i find a "donor" remote then I still have to solder 20 pins with zero clearance. Thanks,

Outside of warranty. (Limited 1 Year) Just looking to buy one lightly used from someone looking to possibly move up to the new touch series.

so cause its out of warrenty they wont even give you a quote to get it fixed. (always better to buy new with warrenty) buy a new one and put the old broken one in the new box and send it back saying the screen doesn't work, then when they offer you a replacement say you would like to upgrade and pay the difference

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

kpozr2

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
kpozr2
Iowa CIty, IA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies