Wtb: LMS 5400 ultra 15"

That's because the LMS 5400 is only available in 18". I think it is the LMS-R that is 15". I have a couple LMS 5400s in my home theater. I don't know if the 15" relative is in the same category as the LMS 5400...maybe, maybe not. From anecdotal reading on AVSForum, I know they're in the same neighborhood but don't think they're in the same family.

That's because the LMS 5400 is only available in 18". I think it is the LMS-R that is 15". I have a couple LMS 5400s in my home theater. I don't know if the 15" relative is in the same category as the LMS 5400...maybe, maybe not. From anecdotal reading on AVSForum, I know they're in the same neighborhood but don't think they're in the same family.
You are confused by the current offerings, by which you would be correct. But, there are many 15" 5400's out there from the older, better offerings. The trick is to find someone willing to let go of theirs.
TC Sounds (LMS-5400)

I want a stock 15" top assembly, a psi recone does not act the same at all. Its just a 5400 frankenwoofer then. And I thought they didnt sell the motor alone?

Hm, you should get him in here lol, I want to buy a coil, basically anything to make an lms ultra 15"
There was one that kept coming up FS on this board in Key West. Dunno if that guy still has it? Likely most of them in existence are in home theaters.

Well guys all I need now is a 15" top assembly. Just bought a PSI reconed 18" LMS Ultra. I will be posting the top assembly for sale when I get the sub here in the next few days.

Well guys all I need now is a 15" top assembly. Just bought a PSI reconed 18" LMS Ultra. I will be posting the top assembly for sale when I get the sub here in the next few days.
U bastard! I was gonna buy that!

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

I have an original 5400 15 with the ti cone
I asked u about that one and u told u wasn't selling

U bastard! I was gonna buy that! 

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

I asked u about that one and u told u wasn't selling

No worries CerwinVega_Fan, I will let the top assembly go when I get it, or if I can get the whole 15" together, I will sell you the 18" psi reconed one I just bought.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.