Wtb kicker L7s

Well no reason to lie. Here in TEXAS. I live in Houston. We buy l7s new in box for 200-225. Anythang over that is wayyyyyy to much out here' 350 for a l7 would never sell hea. I promise you that. Youl get laughed at' kings audio market has them All day. Anyday except monday n tuesday. New in box. You can buy bd2500s for 700 new. No reason to lie. People jus over price these items. So dont tell me speak the truth if you never been here mind ya business if you dont have none for sell this post wasnt for you!
Basically your shopping off the streets bro.

Well. I was born in the VI and I live here most of my life. A lot of people fall in love with the VI, the beach is magical.
MY HOME //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

We should stop this conversation here and leave this guy's thread alone.
Ya Ill add you so we can IM or come join us over on MobileAudioForum.com... Sorry for the thread jack OP just always want to talk to guys from the VI

Basically your shopping off the streets bro.
Dude shut up' you make yoself sound dumb. If you never been you just dont know' but somebody on caco already texted me with 2 for 150 a piece. Smh which yall said i wouldnt find. Like i said you can always find l7s for cheap. Im not new to this' i buy n sellall the time'

Dude shut up' you make yoself sound dumb. If you never been you just dont know' but somebody on caco already texted me with 2 for 150 a piece. Smh which yall said i wouldnt find. Like i said you can always find l7s for cheap. Im not new to this' i buy n sellall the time'
It's only so much you can get away with online. Maybe you do have God on your side.

2 l7 15s selling here for 350 right now. but its not that people are over-pricing them. its people who under-price them, and mess up everything for others who dont want to give the subs away for way less then they paid for em. people sell stuff here cheap oall the time tho haha

Smh. Obviously you jumped into a convo that had nothing to do with you' guess you just bored too looking for something to talk about. I know there is way better stuff. I run 2 aa havoc 15s on a sundown 3k. In 1 uv my vehicles. Im not new to this. I simply jus said i was looking to buy sum l7s if yal dint have none all yal replys were just stupid' smh n im not tryna sell none. But if sumbody paying 350 for l7s plz send them my way. Ill gladly ship them sum n make a nice profit'
Man why you type like that

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.