WTB: JL sub and amps!

Participant count
  • Participant list

mkell
10+ year member

STL
Hey, I am looking to buy a JL Audio 12w6v2, a JL 500/1 amp, and a JL 450/4 amp. I would prefer for these to still be under warranty and have as little use as possible. Little to no damage whatsoever is expected as well. Please let me know if you have any of these to offer. Thanks!!

Matt

Email: desmatt02@yahoo.com

AIM: desmatt02

Aloha Matt,

I have a system that I'm trying to sell or part out.

it might not be exactly what you wanted...

but it is JL audio and all BNIB!!

2- 8w7s

1- 500/1

MA chrome 1 farad digital cap

audio control epic 150 in-dash spl meter and bass enhancer

my number is 928-257-9892

if you're interested either call me or emial me at jdmism@yahoo.com

thanks in advance,

shannon

Hey, I am looking to buy a JL Audio 12w6v2, a JL 500/1 amp, and a JL 450/4 amp. I would prefer for these to still be under warranty and have as little use as possible. Little to no damage whatsoever is expected as well. Please let me know if you have any of these to offer. Thanks!!
Matt

Email: desmatt02@yahoo.com

AIM: desmatt02

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.