wtb ipod cheap if possible

Participant count
  • Participant list
just wondering what your looking to do with it? i wanted to get a cheap one to leave in my car for music and found out that most ipod adapters accept back to 3rd gen ipod which are about 60-70 shipped for a 15 gig on e-bay. but i'm not sure what you want it for. p.s. zunes are sweet i hope they catch on.

just wondering what your looking to do with it? i wanted to get a cheap one to leave in my car for music and found out that most ipod adapters accept back to 3rd gen ipod which are about 60-70 shipped for a 15 gig on e-bay. but i'm not sure what you want it for. p.s. zunes are sweet i hope they catch on.
that is what i want it for. i dont want to buy a new deck right now. so i wanted an ipod or similar for cheap like way cheap.

are you going to use the ipod adapter? If you are just make sure how far back you can go in the generations and just buy one off ebay. they all do the samething when hooked up, doesn't matter what they look like, lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.