wtb ipad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only need a 16gb, and walmart has the 3rd gen for 399 now. Best buy will price match if wm is out of stock.

I want the 4th gen if i buy a new one.

I only need a 16gb, and walmart has the 3rd gen for 399 now. Best buy will price match if wm is out of stock.I want the 4th gen if i buy a new one.
Why are you stuck on the fourth GEN...?? the only differences of the A6 chip and the lightning doc that's it. Lol. Have you owned an iPad before?

I havent had one before, ive never even used one yet. If im spending that much on something i want to have the newest one out.

If there was a big enough price difference between the 2 then i probably would just get the 3.

I havent had one before, ive never even used one yet. If im spending that much on something i want to have the newest one out. If there was a big enough price difference between the 2 then i probably would just get the 3.
Let me tell you from personal experience you want at least a 32 or 64gb... There's so much stuff you put on these is just crazy!

like I said there's not that much of a difference between the 3rd and 4th gens... Especially when you can save $100 dollars on the 3rd gen.. And if you follow Apple products you don't see their stuff go on sale much/EVER so $100 is like $1000. Hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...