WTB High Output Alt for a Grand Prix ASAP!

Got a 220 250 and 275 hairpin $389. $439. And $ 529
well it looks like everyone suggests I go with you, only heard good stuff about Singer so I'll give it a go. its a little more expensive than I thought so I'll probably need a week or so to get my money in order. the only questions that I have are:

1. what can I expect in the idle amps of the 220 and 250? (I'm stuck between these two)

2. this stock alternator for this car is weird, its a Bosch. not a delco. will that be an issue?

3. will it be a direct fit? no modifications, etc?

I appreciate the info, feel free to pm me about this and/or payment information also.

thanks!

How much? specs?
You could see everything in their site FitzAll. It's from a VW but they are all the same.

IMG_0034_zpsc2765946.jpg

IMG_0033_zpse3f124bb.jpg

IMG_0035_zps448cbb2d.jpg

The other one is a 370A Mechman I just installed, just comparing.

IMG_0036_zps7c2af39c.jpg

I tried power bastards first and thought about mechman tell it took 2weeks to answer a simple questions. Mike singer all the way. Will never buy from anyone but him. Got 2 buddies running singer alts in Memphis. Never heard of one non user related problem with a singer alt.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.