WTB High Output Alt for a Grand Prix ASAP!

I'm the singer rep here. I can have one built. Prolly 2-3 weeks before you'd get it tho. But I can check on the time and how big
Sounds perfect. I'm not in any rush, so if you could let me know size options as well as prices and output at idle, I'd greatly appreciate it! And thanks for the quick reply lol

I just got a singer alternator ordered from Jim couldn't be happier biggest voltage drop might be .5 at most which I just have one xs power d3400 and pulling 5000 rms with my dc 5k couldn't be happier. And I got it after one week and one day right to my door

I just got a singer alternator ordered from Jim couldn't be happier biggest voltage drop might be .5 at most which I just have one xs power d3400 and pulling 5000 rms with my dc 5k couldn't be happier. And I got it after one week and one day right to my door
thats amazing i think ill just save an extra 125 and go singer

thats amazing i think ill just save an extra 125 and go singer
u will be happy. i got my mechman 240a for 400 and it is junk and there customer service *****. i own a car audio buisness and would never recommend mechman to any of my customers after teh experience i have had. on the other hand singer is the exact opposite. very timely returns to my questions and way better product. some people swear by mechman but i have yet to experience why they do

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

u will be happy. i got my mechman 240a for 400 and it is junk and there customer service *****. i own a car audio buisness and would never recommend mechman to any of my customers after teh experience i have had. on the other hand singer is the exact opposite. very timely returns to my questions and way better product. some people swear by mechman but i have yet to experience why they do
and jim is about the best guy i have met in car audio so you got set up pretty well

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.