wtb headunit & 4 channel amp

bigbassman
Premium Member

Master of all things loud
Southern WV
gonna do a SQ geared install in my wifes car..

looking for decent headunit.. doesn't have to be too fancy.. just affordable..

and a 4 channel amp that does at least 50 watts rms per channel (bigger is fine too)

thanks

Loyd L.

hey man the clarion unit already sold, i dont know if you were interested anyway but its gone.

I do still have a kenwood kdc-x759 if you are interested in that i can get you pics and specs when i get home this weekend.

i have a pioneer deh 8600MP
its broken though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

it turns off when you open the faceplate and wont power back up the faceplate also gets stuck open or closed.

it also turn off when you put a cd in sometimes and wont power back up unless you turn the car off and on hehe

no idea what it cost to get headunits fixed so make an offer ?

also have a memphis pr100.4 50x4

130shipped
talk about ironic,check post #3 dude and the date

pioneer 880 prs. 9.5 / 10 cosmetically. the rca's are grounded out and there is no noise present at all. it a great unit for running 3 way active + sub. love the crossover and eq. decided i would buy a mcintosh, nak, clarion 9255, or denon unit so this needs to sell as well as some other stuff but im stepping up toward the 500 - 800$ range of headunits.

The unit comes with remote, protective case, wiring harness, cage, extra mounting hardware, and the manual is available online.

Pics at putfile.com/theothermike/

looking for 210 shipped.

mike-

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.